Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moo-ing with joy!

I'm a bit of a stationery freak, I am always buying new note pads, folders, labels etc, that often just sit in my drawer unused because they are just too nice to use. Back in the days when I used to work in an office, a trip to the stationery cupboard was something to be lingered over. Sad, I know - but that's just me. Actually, it's not just me - I know lots of people who are secretly the same!! Maybe we should start a Stationery Tragics Club!! Anyway, the reason I share my little secret is that recently I came across Moo.com, and it was love at first sight!!

Moo make business cards and stickers that you can design yourself, and you can put different photos on each card - fabulous. Fortunately when I was back in Perth I had a logo designed for me and had some photos done by a studio in exchange for some Knickers. So I could use these to create some business cards, which I received the other day and LOVE!!

So here are the finished products, I've just scanned them in here so this doesn't really do them justice. But these are the mini business cards. There are actually 4 cards here, 3 of the backs with different photos, and one of the front of the cards.

And these are the round stickers, four to a sheet. 
So my stationery fix is sated. Sigh....!!

By the way, this is just my opinion, I was not paid by Moo for this, and I paid normal prices for these products. I just loved them....!!