Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brave new world!

I have finally taken the plunge, got myself organised and listed my Knickers and dresses on Etsy. I had been wanting to do this ever since we got to Houston really, but kids school and sports activities, chores, running and triathlon training, and life really, got in the way. So I finally did it - and it was a bit nerve wracking actually. There seems so much to do initially on etsy, that it took some time to get my shop ready, but it's done now. Phew!

I've got some of my most popular Knappy Knickers and dresses up so far, but I do have other ideas for things I want to do too. I'll give it some time first and see how these first things go.

So you can check out my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/knappyknickers

Have a look and if you like what you see, heart me or an item, or even buy something - that'd make my day!




No comments:

Post a Comment