Monday, September 1, 2008

Knappy Knickers on the move


Greetings to all who are interested in my Knappy Knickers. This blog is to let you know that Knappy Knickers is on the move!! After almost a year in business - designing, sewing and selling my Knickers at markets around Perth, I am, sadly, putting the knickers into hibernation. This is not because I don't think people want the Knickers, or because I have less enthusiasm for them, but just because my family is moving to Houston, Texas as my husband has been posted there with his job.

At the moment I am unsure if I will be able to continue on with the business in the US, but keep checking back to this blog for updates.

In the meantime, check out some fantastic shots I had taken recently of my Knickers, at Bliss Studio in Perth (www.blissstudio.com.au)





Aren't the kids gorgeous? That's my son Ollie and his two little girlfriends Georgia and Emily.

If you want to contact me, please e-mail at knappyknickers@gmail.com